tracking

Monday, March 22, 2010

About us

Lets see, today I thought I would fill you in a little bit about me and my family. I am married to a wonderful man and have ben for 2 1/2 years. My husband and I met in college and dated for 4 years b4 we got married in 2007. My husband works hard (if you ask my son where he works he says "paptops" aka laptops) so I can stay at home while finishing my degree.



 We were happily married for 3 months when much to our surprise God surprised us and I was expecting (thats the reason I proudly display the button for the blog http://www.newlywednewlybred.com/) My son was born July 15th and our 1year wedding anniv was July 28!  He is the best thing that has ever happened to us. Our son, Ben now is 20 months old and wow has the time flown. He has brought us many joys, precious memories and lost of learning experiences for all of us. 


2 comments:

  1. That IS newly wed and newly bred! And I think it's wonderful. My husband and I were together 7 years before becoming parents and we ask ourselves all the time now why we wasted so much time. We love having our kiddos and hope for more! :) Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Secret Mommy! We hope for more too! We look back now and think what did we do b4 we had our son.

    ReplyDelete