tracking

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Benarisms

My son is at the age where everyday is something new and you never know what he is going to say.

       ~Monday we were reading books in my chair and I told him to go get us a new one and as he walks away, he turns around and says "Momma, riggghhht back"

      ~ This morning while I was getting him ready, he said "U done???"
     
      ~my husband works on computers for a living and if you ask Ben where daddy works he says "paptops"

     ~If you ask him what color something is, he says "uhh RED" (in the most southern accent ever) no matter what color what it is\

     ~I bought him an Elmo guitar at the consignment sale last night (will blog about it tommorow) and when I gave it to him this morning, he said "Nanny" like she is the only one he gets him toys

These are just a few of the things that comes out of his mouth and Im sure there will be many more to come.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through the mom blog network. Feel free to check mine out http://noliesplace.blogspot.com

    I too am new to blogging. Just started this month and I love it. I have a 2 and a half year old as well and it amazes me what comes out of his mouth. Today we were out for a drive and he started calling out the turns "left turn", "right turn" "up the hill". It was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for finding me on here.

    Kids are so funny! Mine is a backseat driver as well lol. If I ever hit the breaks he will yell out WOOOO lol

    ReplyDelete