tracking

Friday, March 19, 2010

Motivation

Ok so the 1st 20lbs of baby weight just fell right off right after my son was born (breastfeeding is like a diet lol) but...well...the other 30lbs???? Yes thats right peeps, I gained 50lbs ( i weighed under 100 b4 i got preggo and at my last weigh in I weighed 151)!!! I have told myself that I wanted to work out and lose the weight but who has the time with being a full time student, mother to a toddler, and a wife. (I barely have time to put my make up on some days) I even got a Wii Fit for Christmas but I used it for about 2 months and well now it collects dust.

I really would like to lose about 10 more lbs b4 the summer but I lack in motivation. I dont want to get up early (I am so not a morning person..just ask the hubby), when my son goes to bed thats my time to do laundry, clean the house or whine on my blog about how I want to lose the weight. During the day, HA Ha like my son would let me do something that didnt revolve around him (yes, my child is needy and I like it that way).

So how do you other mothers do it? Do you have some hidden mommy secret diet that I dont know about? I really want to look like a MILF in my swimsuit this summer on the beach! I want to be the mom that all my sons friends say, "wow your mom is hot"...ok so mayb not really but I would like to feel better about myself.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, This post is sooo funny. Get outta my head! I found your post on Heir to Blair (my fav) hope you don't mind me commenting. But seriously, The last paragraph, almost word for word slipped out of my mouth like 2 days ago! Plus I had to peek at your blog with a title like that! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That is so funny..thats the great thing about blogs is bc you can see that you arent the only one he feels that way or had that happen to them. I love Heir to Blair as well.

    My blog name cracks everybody up..but all my friends joke with me bc I drive a mini-van but i tell them they are just jealous bc they cant rock the minivan like I do lol

    ReplyDelete