tracking

Monday, July 12, 2010

1st Annual Blog Bash

Blog Bash


Hey Ya'll!

Welcome to Rocking the MiniVan! Thanks to Not Your Average Teen for puttin on this great Blog Bash! I am a young mother to an almost 2 year old and a wife to a great man. I blog about lots of things going on in our crazy lives such as party planning, my off the wall family and friends, my sons allergies and asthma, and as you can imagine all the crazy things my 2 year old gets into and says. I look forward to meeting and finding some new great blogs.

1. Why do  you blog? I blog bc it is a great way to talk with other people who are going thru the same trials and exciting things that I am going through. It is also like a giant support group.

2. What do you blog about? As I said earlier, I blog on a wide range of things from allergies and asthma to cute things my lil guy does.

3. What do you find is the greatest reward of blogging? I would have to say my mommy support group aka my bloggy friends.

4. How long have you been blogging? I havent been blogging long, just since March. So I am a newbie lol

5. Story behing my blog title. I am only 26 with one child and I drive a minivan. My friends all gave me a hard time when I turned down a Tahoe for my Dodge Grand Caravan. Until they saw all the great space and such good gas mileage. So they kidded me that I was rocking the minivan.

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the blog bash based on your title alone. It reminded me of a cool video I just saw on Youtube..it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYGZY2xWqk if you care to watch it! I cracked up! I am at www.dailylifewithbipolar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you! I'm a new follower from the blog bash! I hope you'll stop by my blog1

    http://www.ingenuemom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Title is so catchy!

    I'm following from the blog bash! I can't wait to read more of your posts! Hope to see you over at Stilettos & a fishing pole! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. def. a support group couldnt have said it any better!! LOL! Im gonna be rockin a mini van soon!! its all about attitude baby! haha!

    ReplyDelete