tracking

Friday, July 2, 2010

MIA in the bloggy world

Ok so I have been missing in action the past couple of days but I promise to be back going strong next week. Between all the events during the holiday weekend and Boppers not sleeping at night (yep he is up right now laying next to me as I type and its 10:07pm). I have been using nap time to get things done and at night when I lay down I just crash.

For some reason, Boppers wont stay in his bed and comes into our room at all hours of the night. We have been trying the Super Nanny method of taking him back to his bed but it isnt working. Anybody else going thru the same thing or have any tips how we can keep him in his bed at night??

1 comment:

  1. Missed you girl!

    Not sure about advice, we haven't put H in a big bed yet, I'm scared!

    ReplyDelete