tracking

Friday, July 16, 2010

Writers block

So today I am having a major writers block. I start typing a post, then i re-read it and it sounds like crap so hello delete. Right now we have a lot going on bc well July is a big month for us. We moved into our new home last July, Boppers bday is in July, and on the 28th hubby and I have been married for 3 years. See told ya, July is a good month for us lol

Today we are getting ready for the big party tommorow. Finishing up cleaning the house, getting the decorations ready, etc. I need to tie a string on my finger so I remember to take lots of pics tommorow. Bc these are the moments that I hope to preserve forever.

Ok now I am rambling so I will stop typing and get back to cleaning. I promise lots of pics to go up Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment