tracking

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fat Fridays!!

Ok so I will be totally honest, this week I havent been working out like I should. We have had compnay and my lil man has been very sick...I know those are just excuses but I promise I will get back on board this coming week.  I only did Wii Fit once this week so no progress to show you but I have been trying to walk during my lunch (but well lets see one day it rained and then I was off with a sick lil man so really I only walked 2x).

I have been trying to watch what I eat and thats harder than what I thought it would be. My lil guy is eating table food so I catch myself finishing what is left on his plate plus whats on mine. I need someone to slap my hand when I reach for his plate (and his easter candy, yeah yeah Im bad lol)

We have a new member to our Fat Friday club..check out http://www.secretmommy.blogspot.com/  We are so excited that she is doing this with us bc I think the more people we have the more motivation we have!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I'm happy to be a part! This week wasn't great for me, either, but I'm excited to have motivation to continue!

    ReplyDelete