tracking

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesdays

For today's Wordless Wednesday post, I thought  that I would show you pictures of the Hubs and I's first child, our weenie dog, Mervin. The hubs gave him to me as a bday present wow almost 4 years ago. He was our baby until Boppers came along. Thankfully he has done so well with Bop and has not minded the attention loss at all. So on to the cute doggie pics....


Yep, when he was a pup I would take him to work with me and he would sleep on my mouse pad.



Isnt he the cutest weenie dog you have ever seen?? He looks just like his daddy! lol




Read more: http://mylivesignature.com/wizard2_2.php#ixzz0mQDFD7If

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable! We don't have a dog yet- just 2 frogs. This summer we are going to get a hamster. Slowly making my progression to a family dog. Nice to see you follow on blog frog.

    Jen from
    Creative and Curious Kids!

    ReplyDelete