tracking

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Puke in the Tub...

How could you not read this after seeing the title??? I mean "Puke in the tub" is so captivating lol

So tonite Boppers was making motor boat bubbles in the bath tub and got choked....after coughing and gagging....up his supper came. (BtW, I have never seen hubby move that fast to get out of the way of anything) OMG, it was so nasty and then up it came again. Hubs is gagging at the smell and Boppers is crying bc it upsets him when he throws up.

I grab him up and stick him the shower to rinse the nasty off. I let the water out of the tub and what was left was a nasty slimy mess left around the tub. (sorry about the yucky mental pic) So after getting Boppers settled down, we whipped out my new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-a-clean Power sprayer.


Not only did it quickly remove the funky monkey mess but it took away puke funky smell. Hubby even said it smelled good so that means it smells great. Scrubbing Bubbles did an amazing job once again!

I recieved a sample of this for testing purposes because I am a BZZAgent. This review was 100% mine and not influenced  by the product maker.


No comments:

Post a Comment