tracking

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wow, another award!! I mean I knew I was good lol


The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom gave me this great award and I am so excited. If you haven already read her blog you def need to check it out bc she has some hilarious posts.

Wow, I feel so honored that somebody thinks I am Trendy. I am working on a good acceptance speech but for now this will have to do.

Here's what you have to do with the award!
•To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.

•Post about your award in your blog.

•List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs.

•Share with them.

•Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button.

•Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
 
 
Here is my 10 people I would give the award to:
1. As the Forest Grows
2.Confessions of a First Time Mom
3. Guessing All The Way
4. Mommy of a Monster
5. Stepping on Cheerios
6. Not Super...Just Mom
7. Four Better Four Worse
8. A Mothers work is Never Done
9. The Improbable Housewife
10. Litany of Brittainy

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm late to the proverbial party but I just saw that you gave me this 'award' so I just wanted to thank you!

    ReplyDelete