tracking

Sunday, May 2, 2010

"I Love You-Now Hush" Book review

I had the opportunity to review this great book, “I love you –Now Hush” and bloggy friends, it’s hilarious. I would compare it to “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus” but with a southern drawl. The 2 authors, Melinda Rainey Thompson and Morgan Murphy ( which are 2 of the South’s funniest voices) put together this collection of essays about the nature of men vs. women. Melinda first tells the woman’s side of the story and then Morgan rebuttals with the men’s side of the story. They both give their sides of the story to such things as household chores (my favorite part of the book) and why men don’t read the directions and women do.




Ya’ll I was nodding my head and agreeing with everything that was said in the book and the authors dish it out in such a humorous way that I would have to take a break from reading it because I was laughing so hard. So many times throughout the book, they would both “hit the nail on the head” with their reasoning in behind the mind workings of men and women. I cant say enough, this book is a great read esp if you enjoy southern, pithy humor. Oh and did I mention it is a great price, only $16.95.





The opinions expressed above are that of my own, and were not weighed upon by receiving such merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment