tracking

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Life before children..

So we are on vacation on the beautiful Hilton Head Island and having the best time ever!!!

Well, we are with another couple and they are newly married with no children. Hubby and I have been cracking up at the differnce between us and them. We are usually up and going by at the latest 8:00am (we are at the beach by 9) and well 9 rolls around, then 10. Finally the other couple wakes up. I dont even remember the last time I slept that late.

Now its time to get ready to get dressed and go out. I can get Boppers and myself dressed and ready to go (showers and everything) all before they even have their clothes on. If I had that much time to get dressed, I dont know what I would do with myself.

Ohh the days before children. I wouldnt go back to those days for anything (ok maybe I would like some more sleep) because Boppers is the best thing that ever happend to us.

Guest post coming soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I STILL take forever to get us all dressed and ready to go! I need to take some pointers from you!

    Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete